This privacy statement outlines the practices of BROWN’S HEALTH (BROWN’S CBD LTD) concerning the use and safeguarding of the information you provide while using our website.
BROWN’S HEALTH reserves the right to revise this policy by updating this page from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to periodically check this page to ensure your comfort with any changes.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment information.
- Contact details, such as your email address.
- Demographic data, such as your postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other relevant information for customer surveys and special offers.
How We Use Your Information
We collect this information to better understand your needs and provide enhanced services for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and handle payments.
- For internal record-keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we believe you may find interesting, using the provided email address.
- For occasional contact for market research purposes through email, phone, fax, or mail.
- To customize the website according to your interests.
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have established appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information collected online.
Cookies are small files that seek permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Upon your agreement, they are added to help analyse web traffic and recognise your visits to specific websites. Cookies enable web applications to respond to you as an individual by collecting and remembering your preferences.
We employ traffic log cookies to identify which pages are in use. This assists us in analysing website traffic data and improving the site to meet customer requirements. This information is used solely for statistical analysis and is subsequently removed from the system.
Cookies do not grant us access to your computer or any personal information beyond what you willingly share. You can choose to accept or decline cookies, as most web browsers automatically accept them, but you can modify your browser settings to decline them if preferred.
Links to Other Websites
Data Aggregation, Analytics, and Profile Creation
We may analyse your browsing behaviour to make inferences and create profiles based on your preferences and behaviours. This information may be used for the following purposes:
Behavioural Advertising and Cross-Platform Targeting
a) Served by us: We may use your information, including profile data, to provide you with relevant advertising on our websites and third-party websites.
c) Served by third parties on third-party websites: We may provide your personal information, including profile data, to third parties who may use it in conjunction with the information they’ve collected from you to deliver relevant advertising on third-party websites.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You have the option to restrict the collection or use of your personal information as follows:
- When filling out a website form, look for the option to indicate that you do not want your information used for direct marketing.
- If you have previously consented to your personal information being used for direct marketing, you can change your preference at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute, or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except when required by law. If you’d like to receive promotional information about third parties, please let us know.
You may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you wish to obtain a copy of your stored information, please contact us.
If you suspect that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us as soon as possible, and we will promptly make any necessary corrections.